This character has a user that is currently inactive and is not being roleplayed by anyone.
Vanessa Pearson is role-played by MsMidnightFrost. She is the Guardian of Art.
- Height: 5'6"
- Skin: Olive
- Personality: Kind, bubbly, loud, outgoing, brave, loyal, clever, selfless, spunky, stubborn, hopeless romantic, and creative.
- Apperance: Slender, black hair, pink lips, light eyeshadow, and brown eyes. Vanessa wears a white and blue colored dress with black shoes.
- Age: 317 Years Old (Physically 17).
Vanessa Pearson was a teen girl living in a small village in America during colonial times. She was an only child and lived with her parents in a cottage. Vanessa enjoyed painting, doodling, singing, writing, dancing, and doing archery during her free time. Vanessa often painted/drew fictional things, since she had a great imagination. She was recognized as a great artist in her village, and her parents were very proud of her. Vanessa was killed while practicing archery by a foolish hunter. She now has a scar on her back because of the incident.
WIP (Work In Progress)
- "Where's my paintbrush?"
- "I know right? Isn't that AWESOME?!"
- Vanessa really likes Easter because she gets to dye/paint eggs.
- Vanessa enjoys being around people.
- Vanessa is very stubborn and will never give up on something or someone.
- Vanessa has many fears but doesn't, and won't, tell anyone about them.